Wednesday 13 June 2012

Holidays

Well i'm going on holiday for a week, ive spent ages looking at varying luxury holidays and its taken me a while to decide where to go but I've ended up opting for a maldives holidays i'm only going for a week as its not one of the cheapest places to go, as you probably know.

I've always wanted to do snorkeling and diving so i thought that there was no where better to do it.

I've bought a fancy snorkel and some half decent flippers to take with me, as there's nothing worse than getting there and finding something you don't like.

I'll be there from the end of next month, i cant wait

1 comment:

  1. I travel in gardens and bedrooms, basements and attics, around corners, through doorways and windows, along sidewalks, over carpets, down drainpipes, in the sky, with friends, lovers, children and heros; perceived, remembered, imagined, distorted and clarified. Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Air Tickets to Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete